This is simply a list of books, videos, podcasts, and music I’ve enjoyed and felt blessed by.
If you are looking for resources related to writing and self-publishing, check out a list of resources I created: Resources for Authors and Self-Publishers.
Just because I recommend a book, author, musician, cd, video, or podcast, that does not mean I agree with everything in it or everything the person who created says or stands for.
- Pharisee Set Free – This book is my own, so I may be biased.
- I Have 2 New Book Coming Soon! – Check Back Oct/Nov 2021
- I have a whole list of book recommendations. Click here to view them all.
- Gideon – Priscilla Shirer
- Children of the Day – Beth Moore
- Love and Respect – Emerson Eggerichs
- Treasure Seeker – Rhonda Fleming
- Keeping Up With The Joneses – Alyn and Aj Jones have a lot of practical advice and logical experience with different Christian experiences. As you first start listening, you may want to skip past their personal weekly update until you get to know if you like their spiritual content.
- Sacred Pilgrim Podcast – This podcast is by a dear friend. Each one is brief and allows you to meditate on a scripture or passage from a Christian book and invite God to talk to you about it. It’s a great way to begin quieting yourself to hear God speak.
- Identity as a child of God – A simplified look at what your identity is and how it is different from your calling. Knowing you’re identity changes everything.
- Sermon on Matthew 9 – About being made to heal
- Why do only some get healed? – A very helpful video about healing
- Graham Cook – Story about hearing God on the mission field